Overall Review

1.4

November 11th, 2015
Petterson
A terrible doctor. She is reactive and not proactive! Diagnosed my son and gave a prescription, but informed me not to fill it or give it to him until after he complained of consistent pain even though I already tried to express that he was complaining of pain and there was yellow ooze coming out of his ear, but she seemed like she was in a rush and had no desire to listen to what I had to say. Do not like her as a doctor, do not trust her professional opinion!

August 18th, 2015
Horrible!!!
This women has no bedside manner at all. She rubbed me the wrong way in every way! We went there once and never going again. No wonder why her ranking is so low.

February 21st, 2013
Terrible towards Children!
Staff gives you a hard time about appts. Won't schedule ahead of time, only day of. Nurse only weighs child, spends about 10 seconds with you. MD comes in in a big hurry. Barely listens to what you say, gets very agitated when mother tries to interject what is wrong with the child into the conversation. Spends about 1 and 1/2 min in the room, tells you what she thinks and walks out in the blink of an eye. No warm and fuzzy, no time to discuss your concerns. awful! Cannot believe this woman trained to work with children. My child is afraid of her.

August 15th, 2012
I had Dr. Petterson as my pediatrician growing up. I did not think she was the kindest doctor I'd ever had. When I had my son in the hospital, she was the pediatrician on call. I felt that she was extremely kurt to me. I actually cried after she left my room, although I was hormonal too. My husband and I felt that she made us feel comepletly unexpierianced, and unprepared for our future with our new child. All in all, when she told me to make my newborn's follow up appointment at her clinic, I promtly replied that I would be taking my son elsewhere.

December 29th, 2011