A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bocage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bocage Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bocage graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bocage has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage practice?
- Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean-Philippe Bocage practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Surgeons.