A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Pierre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Pierre practice?
Dr. Jean Pierre practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Oak Park, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians, Garden City General Practitioners, and Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.