A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Rettos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Rettos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- OBleness Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Sheppard Rettos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Rettos practice?
- Dr. Jean Rettos has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jean Rettos practices Family Medicine near , .