A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Rizkallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Rizkallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Rizkallah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizkallah graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rizkallah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Rizkallah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean Rizkallah practice?
- Dr. Jean Rizkallah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Rizkallah practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.