A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Rizkallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Rizkallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Rizkallah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizkallah graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rizkallah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rizkallah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean Rizkallah practice?
Dr. Jean Rizkallah practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.