A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Gordon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Jean Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Gordon practice?
Dr. Jean Gordon practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Gordon, Dr. Hanna Gordon, Dr. Iva Gordon, Dr. Jackie Gordon, Dr. Jan Gordon, Dr. Jana Gordon, Dr. Janae Gordon, Dr. Jane Gordon