A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Pierre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Pierre, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pierre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Salomon Pierre MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Jean Pierre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Pierre practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Boynton Beach Emergency Physicians and Boynton Beach Pediatricians.