A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Sakimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Sakimura is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Sakimura, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakimura graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sakimura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Napua Sakimura MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jean N. Sakimura practice?
- Dr. Jean Sakimura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Sakimura practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians.