A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Samimy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Samimy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Samimy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Samimy graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Samimy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital of Miami
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samimy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Samimy practice?
Dr. Jean Samimy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL.