inactive

Jean T Santamauro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

April 4th, 2015
Very disappointed patient
Dr. Santamaur I is a disgrace to the other exceptional physicians at Memorial Sloan Kettering. She is extremely judgemental and stubborn with her medical opinions and coupled with extremely poor social skills and bedside manner, you end up with a physician who cannot be further from a caring intelligent doctor. Don't bother!!!

April 11th, 2014
Poor Service and I do not trust her judgment
We met with her, and she was not good in my opinion. She did nothing to follow up with us, nor did she make intelligent recommendations or anything to help save the patient's life. By her mannerism, I felt that the appointment was just routine to her - as though we are just a number. The patient had serious lung problems, and she did nothing. When test were taken - no phone call to even discuss the results. In my opinion, Jean is a loser, and I'm searching the internet NOW to replace her.