A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Schott-Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott-Wagner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schott-Wagner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott-Wagner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Schott-Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- St Nicholas Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Harriet Schott-Wagner MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean H. Schott-Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jean Schott-Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Schott-Wagner practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Ophthalmologists and Sheboygan Pediatric Specialists.