A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Schulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Schulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean C Schulman MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Jean Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Schulman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Hematologists, and Peoria Oncologists.