A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Segall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segall
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Segall graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Florin Segall MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean F. Segall practice?
- Dr. Jean Segall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Segall practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.