A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Senecal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Senecal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Senecal graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Senecal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Barbour
- Crenshaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Senecal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean Senecal practice?
- Dr. Jean Senecal has 28 office locations.
Dr. Jean Senecal practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL.
See Eufaula Family Physicians and Eufaula Obstetricians & Gynecologists.