Dr. Jean Shein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Shein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The absolute worst experience I've ever had on all counts. I would rank them MINUS 10 if I could. Reasons: Months to get an appointment and I gave them 3 reasons that I needed care; I told receptionist 3 reasons I needed care; After over 2 1/2 hours WAIT, I told technician what I needed testing for and problems. I waited longer!!!, then when the doctor finally saw me, she did not even seem concerned that the tech had not tested me for the indications I had asked. She looked in my eyes with her little light and said make another appointment. NO apology, no empathy. When I explained to receptionist that I had already paid for the visit, but would like one on a day that I would not have to wait hours and that I would like to have a Free appointment, she said, "Oh, Doctor's time is too valuable and she Always has a wait. You MUST pay." I said, "I MUST find another doctor. I wish that I could bill you for your discourtesy and for wasting my time, not to mention that my health needs were NOT met." Do you have 4 hours to waste for not getting your eye need met? I certainly do not.

May 22nd, 2015

Shein's Eye Care 5 Star Quality

Dr. shein's attention to patient's needs - physical & emotional is EXCELLENT!

July 31st, 2012

Wow. What a doc!

Came into town as a tourist, developed an acute eye problem, she saw me without hesitation. I am now better and on my way. Kind, caring, wonderfully proficient, she sets a high standard and is a superb physician.

July 13th, 2012

Very Smart, Very Skilled

Very fast mind, wonderful personality. A smart person's doctor. Hands as steady as steel.

April 11th, 2010

Excellent Eye Doctor - Wouldn't trust my eyes with anyone else

I saw Dr. Shein after sustaining an acute injury to one of my eyes. Naturally I was in pain and concerned about potential damage to my vision. She came highly recommended - she is as well trained as she is nice. In monitoring the various aspects of this injury, she repeatedly demonstrated her proficiency. To say little, we are lucky to have her on Kauai. Mahalo Dr. Shein!

March 22nd, 2017