Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Former patient on May 22nd, 2015

Do not, I repeat do not go to this plastic surgeon, first off her office is shared with a podiatrist, she uses the podiatry staff that has no clue on her schedule they always take messages then her assistant gets back to you at her convenience who by the way does not work in the podiatry office. I haven't even got to the horrible breast reduction surgery she preformed, to this day my breasts are mutilated and unbalanced, which to her was always normal. I am so scarred by my experience I have not been able to trust another surgeon to correct her mistakes. Please take my advise and steer clear of dr shimanek!

Never again. show details Never again.
Jan 9th, 2015

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck and both were poorly done. My breasts were left a size too big with "dog ears" and a large amount of stretched skin was left on my abdomen. Then, to add injury to insult, she blew off all my calls for 2 weeks, saying I was "fine" and I ended up in the emergency room with a large internal bleed and raging infection. She is always in too big of a hurry to bother with you after she's been paid. I will require more surgery to fix what she did to me.

THANKS DR SHIMANEK show details THANKS DR SHIMANEK
by VANESSA F MILINO on Nov 29th, 2010

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT, LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE SUCCESSFUL PROCEDURES.

Jan 25th, 2010

Dr. Shimanek was recommended to me for saline breast implants. She is absolutely excellent. Feel confident in going to Dr. Shimanek, as she has an excellent reputation. I have now had two procedures with her, and am very pleased with the results.

eyelid lift and reduce bags under my eyes show details eyelid lift and reduce bags under my eyes
Aug 10th, 2009

My best friend had a very successful facelift, then I had the procedures done to my eyes. We are both thrilled with the results, and Dr. Shimanek had given us realistic time lines to see the results we expected. She hads a wonderful bedside manner, and simply provides you with info to make your own decision. No presure or pushing. Would recommend her to anyone at anytime!