A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Snyder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Snyder practice?
Dr. Jean Snyder practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Kotzebue, AK and Bethel, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Snyder, Dr. Hanna Snyder, Dr. Iva Snyder, Dr. Jackie Snyder, Dr. Jan Snyder, Dr. Jana Snyder, Dr. Janae Snyder, Dr. Jane Snyder