A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Sprengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Sprengel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprengel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sprengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Evelyn Sprengel MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Sprengel practice?
- Dr. Jean Sprengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Sprengel practices Anesthesiology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Anesthesiologists.