A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tabin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tabin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Tabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tabin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean N Demarchis Tabin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean N. Tabin practice?
- Dr. Jean Tabin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Tabin practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.