A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tabin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tabin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Tabin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tabin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean N Demarchis Tabin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean N. Tabin practice?
- Dr. Jean Tabin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jean Tabin practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Midvale, UT and Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.