Dr. Jean Thur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Thur?

July 9th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Thur for 15 years. She has always taken time with us, never in a hurry like most doctors. We have had to come in several times on short notice and she has always been able to fit us in. She is very thorough. We couldn't ask for a better doctor for our 3 kids.

April 13th, 2014

Dr. Thur truly cares about her patients and their families. She is knowledgeable and professional.

September 21st, 2013

Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful

I am struck with disbelief at reading such negative critiques of Dr. Thur, and wonder from what educational and social background these reviewers might come with little - if no - idea of medicine and medical alternatives that are safe for children. They might be reviewers that prefer to stuff their children with chemicals rather than eradicate the actual cause of their children's health problems. I have been overall very pleased with Dr. Thur. After I was received at the exact time of my appt., Dr. Thur performed a very thorough inspection of my child and provided me with an accurate diagnosis as well as with a detailed spectrum of possible remedies. None of the doctors I had visited before her to assist my son, had taken so much of their time to explain to me possible causes and solutions. She was very prompt in calling me back to inform me of the outcome of my child's x-rays (which none of the doctors I had visited before had even thought of), and was even so kind as enquire and contact personally a future practitioner that might help my child to be cured. If she did not live in another town, I would change my current pediatrician with her. I remain very grateful for all that she has done for my son.

January 30th, 2011

nice staff, horrible doctor

Do your child a big favor and pick a different doctor!

December 26th, 2010

Left this doctor when she utterly failed my child

this doctor is some wacky believer in faith healing and has NO right practicing medicine. Take your child elsewhere!

September 18th, 2010

Horrible

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! She let little kids die without running diagnostic tests, ignores red blood cell problems and even has a documentary coming out about her. AVOID!!! I wish I had, my family would have one additional child.

July 31st, 2015