A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tropnas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tropnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Tropnas practice?
Dr. Jean Tropnas practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Tropnas, Dr. Evan Tropnas, Dr. Giovanni Tropnas, Dr. Hank Tropnas, Dr. Hans Tropnas, Dr. Ian Tropnas, Dr. Ivan Tropnas, Dr. Jack Tropnas