A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tropnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Behavior Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Tropnas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tropnas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Tropnas practice?
Dr. Jean Tropnas practices Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.