A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tropnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tropnas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Behavior Therapy
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Tropnas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean B Tropnas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Tropnas practice?
- Dr. Jean Tropnas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Tropnas practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.