A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tropnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tropnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tropnas
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tropnas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Tropnas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Baptiste Tropnas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Tropnas practice?
- Dr. Jean Tropnas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Tropnas practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.