Learn more about Dr. Jean Tropnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tropnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tropnas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tropnas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropnas graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Tropnas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Baptiste Tropnas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jean B. Tropnas practice?
- Dr. Jean Tropnas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Tropnas practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.