A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tsai, Assistant Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain and Nervous System
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Tsai MD and PHD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jean Tsai practice?
- Dr. Jean Tsai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Tsai practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.