A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tsai, Assistant Professor is Satisfactory. Dr. Tsai has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Tsai practice?
Dr. Jean Tsai practices Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists, Aurora Neurologists, and Aurora Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Tsai, Dr. Janessa Tsai, Dr. Hanna Tsai, Dr. Jackie Tsai, Dr. Janine Tsai, Dr. Janice Tsai, Dr. Janina Tsai, Dr. Shawnda Tsai