A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Tsai, Assistant Professor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain and Nervous System
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Tsai practice?
Dr. Jean Tsai practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.