Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Van Pelt
Dr. Jean Van Pelt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Van Pelt is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center, Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital and SMDC Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Van Pelt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jean Van Pelt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Gene Hahn
Duluth, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Puskar Kafle
Duluth, MN 0 mi