A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Van Pelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Van Pelt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Van Pelt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Pelt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Van Pelt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Van Pelt MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean Van Pelt practice?
- Dr. Jean Van Pelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Van Pelt practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists.