A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Walker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Merit Lincoln Park LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean C Walker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jean Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.