Dr. Jean Waltuch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Waltuch?

June 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Waltuch as my primary for about 3 years. She has always listened to my health concerns and answered my questions thoroughly. I have gone to her with specific illness and have been seen and treated immediately, as well as monitored for on-going conditions. She always comments immediately on my test results. I am completely confident in the health care she provides to me.

April 28th, 2011

She was very dismissive and did not appear interested in hearing about presenting concerns. When asked again about the specific issue at hand, wasn't really able to answer. She frankly didn't appear to want to be in the room and spent very little time.

June 29th, 2015