Overall Review

3.8

February 18th, 2016
Excellent MD & Person Overall

January 24th, 2016
This doctor prescribed 80 year old mother fentynol patches when her Tylenol stopped working for pain. Any 1st year medical student knows better than that. When my mother stopped using said patch, of course she went through sever withdrawls. Doctor ignored the fact that she was having withdrawals. Doctor also took a personal phone call during my mother's office visit. I wouldn't send my enemy to this doctor. Totally incompetent.

January 4th, 2016
patient
Dr. Wardlow is the best physician I have seen. Dr. Wardlow is very thorough in her overall assessments and findings. She and her staff are very courteous and go above and beyond to help for me. I would definitely recommend her.

October 30th, 2015
I refuse to continue to be disrespectfully insulted by office staff specifically Dr Wardlow's nurse named Chris. I pay excellent money for my healthcare provisions which do not include Chris (a nurse) personal erractic behavior of disdain due to heresy and unwarranted accusations in her office from a clerk. Due to her out burst and need to be unprofessional , I feel it is in the best interest of the health care industry for me to separate myself from this office completely. I do not intend to return and will be requesting all my health records to be sent to another healthcare provider. How unprofessional.