Dr. J White Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. J White?

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. White for artery disease for several years and he performed procedures putting stints in my legs. The last procedure my leg was completely blocked (doctor error) and I came out of surgery complaining of extreme pain. I was left for over 20 hours with no blood flow to that leg. I now have permanent damage to the nerves, tissue and muscles. Dr. White completely ignored my complaint of extreme pain and I am now left with painful damage to my leg. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Great Heart Specialist

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Dr. White has been my heart specialist for over 25 years. He is a kind and gentle doctor, is never in a hurry, always answers any questions that I have, and has taken excellent care of me for all these years. His nurse is a great asset and is always available to return your calls. I highly recommend Dr. White to anyone who needs a heart specialist.

Posted on December 15th, 2016