A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yacoub, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Yacoub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yacoub FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Yacoub practice?
- Dr. John Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yacoub practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.