A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yacoub, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Yacoub has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yacoub FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Yacoub practice?
- Dr. John Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yacoub practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Internists and Terre Haute Cardiologists.