A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yun is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean S Yun MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Yun practice?
- Dr. Jean Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Yun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.