A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean S Yun MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Yun practice?
- Dr. Jean Yun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Yun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.