A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean S. Yun practice?
Dr. Jean Yun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.