A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Shanghai Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Wong MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean Wong practice?
- Dr. Jean Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Wong practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.