Dr. Jeana Bright DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

March 18th, 2015
Office staff was very snooty. Made me feel very uncomfortable the whole time. Didn't even make it to see Dr Bright before I got referred somewhere else.

April 18th, 2014
Excellent doctor
We were referred to Dr. Bright when we moved to Texas. We find her to be very excellent in all regards. My wife has had three medical episodes the past year, and Dr. Bright was accurate in her diagnosis each time. She referred my wife to two specialists to ensure she had the right diagnosis for back/leg pain. She was correct in her diagnosis, and my wife just recently had a total hip replacement. It is evident she cares very much for her patients.

October 28th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Bright for the past 3 years and I adore her! I have multiple health issues and being new to Texas was concerned about finding the right primary doctor. I knew very quickly that she was the one. She referred me to the right specialists to get the continued care for my illnesses that I needed while always staying informed of my condition. When I have an urgent health problem I am always given an appointment that day. Dr. Bright takes the time to always listen to me and I genuinely feel her care and concern for me. She and her nurse Nancy are a vital part of my healthcare and will continue to be for a long time. I recommend Dr. Bright to anyone who is looking for quality and compassionate care.

November 15th, 2012
Dr Bright in my opinion, is to quick to send patients to a specialist. Maybe she isn't confident in her ability so she passes us on to someone else.She doesn't always check out what people have told her and this has led to at least one serious miss diagnosis that I know of.I would not recommend my family to her

November 4th, 2012
One of the most professional and personable doctors I have had the experience to have. She listens well and gives explanations for procedures and possible outcomes. Refers to professionals as needed. I feel very comfortable having her manage my medical needs. Highly recommend

March 14th, 2012
A great and caring doctor
I started seeing Dr. Bright shortly after buying a home in the area. I have a chronic condition that causes a lot of pain and have had a lot of problems in the past finding doctors who seemed to care. Dr. Bright has always taken time to LISTEN to the things I say, answer with her professional advice, and ask me if I have more questions. Never feel rushed, always feel like my appointments are taken seriously, and because of that, my condition has been very effectively managed. Wait time is usually very short. I do remember only once having a long wait of about 45 minutes total between the waiting room and the exam room before she came in, and she made a sincere apology for the delay, which is something a lot of doctors fail to do. Its nice to know your time is considered important. Would highly recommend.