A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeana O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeana O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeana D. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Jeana O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Urgent Care Centers, and Temple Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna O'Brien, Dr. Hanna O'Brien, Dr. Iva O'Brien, Dr. Jackie O'Brien, Dr. Jan O'Brien, Dr. Jana O'Brien, Dr. Janae O'Brien, Dr. Jane O'Brien