A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeana O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeana O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeana Doonan O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeana D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Jeana O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeana O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Critical Care Practitioners, and Temple Pulmonologists.