A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeane McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeane A. McCarthy practice?
Dr. Jeane McCarthy practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna McCarthy, Dr. Hanna McCarthy, Dr. Iva McCarthy, Dr. Jackie McCarthy, Dr. Jan McCarthy, Dr. Jana McCarthy, Dr. Janae McCarthy, Dr. Jane McCarthy