A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeane McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. McCarthy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeane Ann McCarthy MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeane A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Jeane McCarthy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeane McCarthy practices Pediatrics near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians.