A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanelle Menes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanelle Menes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanelle Menes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menes graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Menes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanelle Campomanes Menes MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanelle C. Menes practice?
- Dr. Jeanelle Menes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanelle Menes practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.