A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanelle Menes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanelle Menes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanelle Menes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menes graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Menes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanelle Campomanes Menes MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanelle C. Menes practice?
- Dr. Jeanelle Menes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanelle Menes practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.