A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanene Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanene Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanene Ann Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanene A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeanene Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanene Smith practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.