A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanetta Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanetta Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cole has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanetta L Cole MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanetta L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jeanetta Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanetta Cole practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.