A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Camacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Camacho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Camacho MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette Camacho practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Camacho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Camacho practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.