A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Henry Ford Macomb - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanette M. Campbell practice?
Dr. Jeanette Campbell practices Pediatrics near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.