A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Henry Ford Macomb - Warren Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Marie Campbell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Campbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Campbell practices Pediatrics near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.