Dr. Jeanette Carpenter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette Carpenter?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Carpenter was one of the best doctors I have seen. She will take the time and listen to your concerns and not jump to a pill for the quick answer. Wonderful and caring.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

My husband almost died because this Dr. did not provided the proper blood transfusion.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Love her!!! She is great and listens to your concerns.

Great Doc

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr. Carpenter is an outstanding physcian and we love her professionalism and loves her job without any doubt. She has helped myself, my husband, and my mom with accurate diagnosis and we want to thank her for all she has done for us. Keep up the great work, you are an Angel from heaven. Thank you

Don't waste your time, unless you want addictive benzos or antidepressants

Posted on June 14th, 2011

It took multiple visits before I ever even met Dr. Carpenter. When I finally got to see her, she spent most of the time looking at the computer screen and only 10 seconds examining me, the actual patient.Too reliant on poorly performed laboratory testing, too quick to pass patients off on specialists because her spreadsheet program can't pin down a diagnosis.If you have Medicaid you probably have no choice but to see Dr. Carpenter and her merry band of prescription dispensing goons, but really... if you're sick, she's not going to know what to do with you. Prepare to wait weeks for a referral because you can't get them to call you back (and leaving multiple messages sends them into passive-aggressive, juvenile game playing mode).Also be prepared to be prescribed antidepressants and addictive anti-anxiety drugs by any and all doctors you may see in Dr. Carpenter's office even when you're not there for depression or anxiety.

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Carpenter is a wonderful Dr. She takes the time with me and helps me figure out what is best for me and my health. I would recommend her to anyone in my family or ym friends!

Who is she?

Posted on November 1st, 2009

I have had nothing but terrible service from the Complete Care Center. My very first appointment Dr. Carpenter blew me off! She was in the office, but refused to see me... I still don't know what the woman looks like! I call the office for refills, and they do not return my calls. I called the emergency line after my first visit, and I was treated like a criminal! The on-call doctor was very, very rude and unprofessional, she didn't believe having an asthma attack was an emergency! I have just had one bad experience with this doctor and her entire office after another, except for the receptionist who is the only nice person there. I was trying to find a good doctor close to my new home, but I guess I will have to go back to my old doctor.

Posted on July 18th, 2017