A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Cheng, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cheng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Cheng MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette Cheng practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Cheng practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.