A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Chun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Chun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Chun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Y Chun MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette Y. Chun practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Chun practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.