Dr. Jeanette Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 15th, 2014
Many disappointing experiences with this doctor.
I swear this woman just graduated with open books and no clue on how to dx people. Doesn't listen to history or current complaints, just consults web md and stays firm in opinion. Clinics are so desperate to hire doctors, they take even the bad ones

July 11th, 2013
She went nuts
Dr. Cruz hasn't been at the office in over a month. Whenever I call, I get different answers. "She's had an emergency", "she's on vacation", "she's out indefinitely". WHAT THE H3LL? I am seeing her for a chronic condition, and she's just gone. They won't write any scripts, or get any lab interpretations, and my referrals now go to someone else who says she can't help me. I heard she just up and left, which is a nut job thing to do. You don't leave your post. What a waste of a life, and now it's affecting mine. -crazy

August 10th, 2011
Worse Doctor Ever
This dr. has no clue on how to treat patients. She is extremely rude. I was trying to talk with her to explain my medical problems and she just got up and walked out. She sent in some one else and that person was just as rude. I will never go back to that dr. again.

June 27th, 2011
When I called to make an appointment I was so happy because I was able to get it right away. BUT my visit was a whole different story! I waited for an hour and a half to get in; the doctor was in a rush and asked a couple of questions and sent me off. I tried to ask her about an other condition I had and she said I had to make an other appointment for that. One of the assistance was super rude, when I asked her a question she answer with a loud voice and very rude. I do NOT recommend this office, the wait to see the doctor is terrible and the service is poor.

May 30th, 2011
Great Doctor
When I first met Dr. Cruz. I was not to sure due to her young age. I'm an older person and was looking for a doctor that was older and had been around for some time. I must say Dr. Cruz is great caring and understanding doctor.She met all my needs and what she wasn't sure about she sent e out for testing. I recomend her for all ages.