A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Figueroa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Lee Figueroa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette L. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Figueroa practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.