A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Figueroa is Satisfactory. Dr. Figueroa has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Figueroa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanette L. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Jeanette Figueroa practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians and Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Figueroa, Dr. Janessa Figueroa, Dr. Hanna Figueroa, Dr. Jackie Figueroa, Dr. Janine Figueroa, Dr. Janice Figueroa, Dr. Janina Figueroa, Dr. Shawnda Figueroa