Dr. Jeanette Tolentino Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette Tolentino?

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Too busy texting to care about her patients.

Be careful with this Doctor!

Posted on October 31st, 2013

This doctor called the CPS on us when my son was ok, no injuries, no abuse, etc. My son was taken to the hospital because his dad was arrested for resisting arrest. Not sure why my son was taken to hospital, but it was uneccessary. Now CPS threatens me all the time that they will take my son away. I'm a fit parent and my baby is safe with me. I'm not the one who got arrested, but yet they are still threatening me. My son and I can't even come and stay at our own home! We are not allowed by cps! My son has been stressed and having nightmares because of this!! Thank you Dr. Galicinao for ruining our lives and family! Now my baby is forever traumatized by this!

Posted on May 5th, 2011