A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Juster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Juster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Juster, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juster graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Juster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Ilene Juster MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette I. Juster practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Juster has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Juster practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians and Portland Primary Care Doctors.