Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanette Masek
Dr. Jeanette Masek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX, with other offices in Kerrville, TX and Lincoln, NE (and 3 other locations). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Masek is affiliated with Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital, Bryan L G H Medical Center - West Campus and St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanette Masek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeanette Masek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.
Dr. James Young
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Kerrville, TX 0.16 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Leclerc
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kerrville, TX 0.22 mi23
Dr. Deborah Scott
Kerrville, TX 0.29 mi27