A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Pitts is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Pitts, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Pitts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Marie Pitts MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette M. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Pitts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Pitts practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Okemos, MI.
See Tucson Dermatologists.