A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dale Pullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pullen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pullen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dale Pullen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Precursor B-Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullen graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Univ Of Ms Med Ctr Hosp And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dale Jeanette Pullen MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dale J. Pullen practice?
- Dr. Dale Pullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dale Pullen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Oncologists.