A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Salone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Salone is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Salone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Salone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus
- Ochsner Foundation Hosp, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Carmel Salone MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette C. Salone practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Salone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Salone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.