A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Salone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Salone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salone
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Salone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Salone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus
- Ochsner Foundation Hosp, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Carmel Salone MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette C. Salone practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Salone has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Salone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.