A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoonmaker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Sturgess Schoonmaker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette S. Schoonmaker practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker practices Psychiatry near Lexington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA and Chesterfield, VA.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.