A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoonmaker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoonmaker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoonmaker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Sturgess Schoonmaker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette S. Schoonmaker practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Schoonmaker practices Psychiatry near Lexington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA and Chesterfield, VA.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.